Our main aim is to give the children the opportunity to be themselves in an environment that is appropriate developed to facilitate their natural growth and development.
Alongside offering childcare we are passionate about educating the child by offering opportunities:
- for repetition and order
- being capable of extended periods of concentration
- enjoying purposeful activities
- freedom of choice
- emphasis on social skills
- allow child to develop at his/her own peace
- close relationship between teacher
- child and the environment
- opportunities for learning by doing things by themselves rather than being told what to do
- encourage independence
- feeding curiosity
- observe the child and then follow their personal interest
- help them grow in self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Not only developing skills for school after Bluebell but developing skills for life.